Cotton Meeting – June 21
2017 Row Crop Result Demonstrations
2017 Town and Country CEU Materials
The Agriculture Program emphasizes systems approaches that maintain and enhance agricultural profitability through the application of sound crop and animal production practices. The Fort Bend County Extension Service is addressing issues associated with the social and environmental impacts of food safety and quality, surface and ground water contamination, biotechnology and natural resources management.
The natural resources and environmental management program addresses educational needs related to the management, use and sustainability of renewable and nonrenewable natural resources. Drawing on a variety of disciplines, these programs typically focus on such topics as soil, water, air, plant and animal life, forests, rangelands and aquatic and other ecosystems.
2016 RESULT DEMONSTRATIONS
- 2016 Uniform Corn Hybrid Trial Results
- 2016 Uniform Grain Sorghum Trial Results
- 2016 Fort Bend County Sorghum Plot Summary
- 2016 Fort Bend County Corn Plot Summary
- 2016 Sugarcane Aphid Seed Treatment Summary
- 2016 SCA Resistant Hybrid Evaluation Summary
- 2016 Fort Bend County Cotton Harvest Aid Summary
- 2016 Fort Bend County Cotton Plot Summary
2015 RESULT DEMONSTRATIONS
- 2015 AgriLife Extension Cotton RACE Trial Report
- 2015 AgriLife Extension Uniform Corn Hybrid Trial Results
- 2015 AgriLife Extension Uniform Grain Sorghum Trial Results
- Aflatoxin-Corn Applied Research Summary
- Corn Trial Summary – Fort Bend County
- Cotton Harvest Aid Summary
- Soil Nitrogen Result Demo Summary
- Sorghum Trial Summary – Fort Bend County
- Sugarcane Aphid Adjuvant-Insecticide summary
- Sugarcane Aphid Insecticide Efficacy
- Pasture Weed Management Summary
CLICK THE ICONS TO LEARN MORE!!!
See the calendar to the right.