- Strategic Planning for Landowners
- Agriculture Taxes in Texas
- Owning Your Own Piece of Texas
- Using Goals and Profitability to Determine What to Plant in Pastures
- Texas Landowners Association https://landassociation.org/category/pasture-forage-management/
- Texas Agriculture Law Blog https://agrilife.org/texasaglaw/
The goal of this blog is to keep you up to date on various legal issues impacting Texas agriculture. Specifically focused on water law, oil and gas law, leasing, property rights, right to farm statutes, and landowner liability. It provides a variety of information from current news stories, to recent legal opinions, to the basics of various legal topics.
- Texas Department of Agriculture https://texasagriculture.gov/
Get agency news, learn about pest alerts, find information on licensing, information on grant money and more!
- Military & Veterans in Agriculture https://agrilifeextension.tamu.edu/assets/life-health/military-veterans/
Programs on the site above are:
- AgriLife Extension Military Program – focuses on providing educational programs and resources to assist Veterans, Service Members and their Families.
- Battleground to Breaking Ground – an educational program available to veterans, active-duty military, their families and other beginning farmers and ranchers.
- Texas Agrability – part of the nationwide network of disability and agriculture service providers funded by the USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture. Services provided to individuals with disabilities, chronic health conditions, and functional limitations to start or stay engaged in agriculture.
Be sure to check out the “More Resources” tab on the home page
for more helpful resources in agriculture!