Soil Testing Campaign DEADLINE EXTENDED
March 5 @ 5:00 pm
Livestock and forage producers can take advantage of reduced cost soil samples by participating in the 2021 Fort Bend Soil Testing Campaign. NO samples from lawns or gardens. *Livestock and forage production must be in Fort Bend County to be eligible*
January 27 – March 5, 2021
All samples, forms, and payment due by March 5th to Fort Bend County Extension Office
Routine Analysis: $8/sample
Routine + micronutrients: $15/sample
- Follow instructions (attached) to properly collect sample.
- Drop off payment and filled sample bags to Brandy Rader at the Fort Bend County Extension Office
- (Do not mail soil samples directly to soil lab)
- Submittal form will be made available when you drop your sample off.
- Fort Bend Extension Service
- Brazoria AgriLife Extension Service
- Galveston AgriLife Extension Service
If you have any questions, please contact Brandy Rader at 281-633-7029 or Brandy.firstname.lastname@example.org